Lost

Okay people. This is it. And it's the best birthday present I could ask for. I am officially under 150 pounds for the first time since 2004. I am ecstatic and shocked as I wasn't that diligent this weekend and was convinced I'd GAINED not LOST. I was feeling pretty frustrated with myself last night after eating all my calories for the day at lunch. Thanks a lot, Red Robin. I kept wondering if I would make any more progress. This always happens when you're trying to lose more weight or really make any improvement in your life. You start forgetting the progress you've already made and wonder if you're just STUCK where you are. I just kept picturing myself going back for Christmas and no one seeing any difference in me. And believe me...there IS a visible difference since late July. I feel SO much better about all that now. :) It's ALL been worth it. I haven't hated one minute of this process and I feel so much better...about myself, self esteem wise, and physically. Thank you God for encouragement, results, and determination.
Photo: ouma found via Etsy

Comments

Hi
Pretty Much LiQi
Great post I must say! Great collection of facts that you've obtained on this web site publication.
Thanks so much for the information.

Popular Posts