Don't Call Me Brad...

I found this forgotten blog draft and laughed reading it and decided it MUST be posted even if it is old and random and out of context. And considering my last post on Tech Support...it seemed only natural.
The setting: trying to endure the rest of the month so I can go to Vegas and reach my last day of work in Tech Support. I was training in Washington and my wonderful trainee and I were in a non-stop state of laughter during that week. This was one of our many creations and inside jokes. Open scene:

Two more days until Vegas. Two more days until Vegas. Two more days until Vegas. What you might not realize is this is the chant for survival, not excitement. As long as I can make it to Vegas, I'll survive this month. I think I can...
In the meantime...enjoy a song about tech support sung to the tune of "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga:

You sent an email,
You're just a baby
And you've got a wedding to plan
A wedding to plan
Your RSVP is acting wonky
And you're freaking all out on me
All out on me...

You know that I love to find
Everything that's wrong with you
I'm blind
At this point, I have no clue
What I should do...

Don't call me Brad
Don't call me Brad
Alessandra
It's not my name
It's not my name
"Alexandra"
Don't wanna solve
Don't wanna type
Until you calm down all your hype
Don't call me Brad
Rachael, twice as bad
Alessandra...

Created in a fit of Tech Support training. And yes I know some of the syllables are a rush and don't fit.
Photo: Lady Gaga found via Emerson Salon

Comments

Popular Posts