I am SO sick...

...of my hair. O. M. G. It HAS to go.
I'm sick of blow-drying it forEVER every morning only for it to NOT be dry because there's too much of it. And the only result is ME being overly hot and wondering why I even wore deodorant for the day. I'm sick of it looking like a hobo even after I spend time doing it and trying to look nice. I'm sick of the feeling of pulling soggy hair out of my shirt when I'm getting dressed-GROSSEST FEELING IN THE WORLD. I'm sick of having hair plastered to my lips if I wear chap stick in the wind. Heaven forbid. I'm sick of the scraggly look. SO SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!
I need a change and like now. But I'm still determining HOW drastic we're talking here. I have a little under a week to figure it out. And then snip snip.
I'm realizing that the hair clips I've bought lately have not been for doing my hair FUN. They've been for getting my hair up and out of my way. Could that be any more of a sign? I think not. Hopefully my school professors will still know who I am.
So quick dream update that I don't remember blogging about: I dreamed I had twins and named them Andrew and Andrea and then I cuddled with a hairy little man. NO idea so don't even ask. I also dreamed several months ago that my cousin was pregnant. I texted her about it right after I dreamed it. That was shortly after she had found out she was indeed pregnant! I had no idea! So crazy.
Photo: Unknown found via Aggman's Blog

Comments

Popular Posts