Up Drugged


Something is going on. And I don't dig it. I seem to have some weird rashy thing around the bottom of my hair line along by neck and behind my ears. I thought at first that it was heat rash from being in the outer banks. It was super hot at the Wright Bros. Memorial. But...it just seems to be lingering longer than heat rash usually does. I'm using two creams and took some benadryl today. Supposedly the non-drowsy kind. Wrrrrrooonnngggg. I guess all benadryl is designed to make you feel like a complete nut job/numb skull/cocaine addict. Not that I'd know. But it feels like my pupils are in a constant state of dialation and I'm in one of those massage chairs. Except I'm not. So I feel all limp and shaky and weird. It sucks. I hate it. But I'd rather feel strung out and know I'm protecting myself from a possible allergic reaction than have this darn thing spread. I was talking to John a minute ago and he said I sounded like I had Novocaine in my mouth. There's nothing wrong with my mouth. Just my brain right now. Joy.
Reference: The Lady GaGa photo is because she's really weird and reminds me of my current brain foggy-ness. Her outfits always seem high-induced too. High-induced outfits + sharp accessories + novocaine brain= results of benadryl.

Comments

Popular Posts