Slacker

I've been a complete slacker with blogging as of late. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Okay maybe a tiny bit. A lot has happened and I haven't documented it...which does make me sad...because I like to document things and hear John giggle as he rereads them every night. It makes me smile sympathetically when I hear him saw "Awww..." when there isn't a new blog to read. It makes me glad to know he likes reading it.
Ok...so...pulling up the boot straps. On to document our Leave Trip. 2 weeks ago. Sheesh, Rachel. Get it together.
Note: the above movie is officially one of the dumbest I've ever seen. I think it even beats 'Next Stop Wonderland' which I thought for quite some time was one of the most air brain movies ever thought up...or not thought up at all. Obviously not thought through at all. John forced me to watch 'Slackers' and he hasn't heard the end of it. Our silence and uncomfortable am-I-seriously-watching-this-and-what-the-heck-is-happening laughter throughout the movie confirmed it wasn't the best choice. I still love you, John.

Comments

Popular Posts