Weight a minute...

For some time now, I've been trying to lose weight. But I want to do it in a way that doesn't require an actual diet. I'd much rather change my overall lifestyle and the way I eat because I know I have plenty of room for improvement. I want to change. Do I think I'm fat/overweight? Not necessarily, no. But I know that I am tired of where I'm at physically and the inability to change. And it feels like even when exercise is in the mix, the results I want are hard to come by if not unattainable because I'm still eating bad quantities and qualities. So I've finally decided it might be time to keep track of what I eat. Yes. I'm talking about calorie counting. Ugh. I always swore I'd never go there. But I'm seriously thinking about it and weighing the pros and cons (no pun intended). I'm tired of cringing at pictures. I'm tired of having this weird Asian mental picture of myself that is SO far from reality (although who knows if that will ever change). I'm just tired of feeling kind of stuck in this spot. And woah nelly am I tired of not fitting into clothes because of my boobs. Because weight loss also = smaller boobs. SERIOUS SCORE! I'm sure I'd get the scornful look from people who are wanting giant boobs but truthfully...and I've said this time and time again and will continue to say it...big boobs are really not that great. Take it from someone who knows. For reals. Turn back before it's too late!! AHHHH!!!
Ehem. Forgot to mention I found a website to achieve the calorie counting in a way similar to Weight Watchers I think. It gives you a daily limit according to your weight, height, age, goal weight, and amount of exercise. So...we shall see how this goes. Here is to feeling better. *Klink*
Photo: Unknown found via Lumq.com

Comments

robayre said…
I don't know if that website happens to be sparkpeople or not, but I highly recommend that site. I too did anything and everything possible before having to resort to calorie counting, and last step before finally going to a dr. I tried the website and voila, it works. The good news is that after counting cal.s for so long, it just becomes second nature and you don't have to keep tally on paper or a website, but you just know in your head. The site is free and to some can be overwhelming, but really it is amazing.

Popular Posts