Carded

I dreamt I was playing cards with the old CO of John's squadron and we were buddies. Very...odd. And just a LITTLE creepy. The other night I dreamt I had a blood test but they had to do this procedure where they left a small needle INSIDE the vein. It hurt but I remember not being too freaked out. I also had a nap yesterday afternoon (naps always bring on the most trippy dreams for whatever reason) and it had something to do with children...or gremlins...or midgets. Aren't you glad I'm sharing about my dreams again? In all honesty, I haven't dreamt too much this week because I've been taking sleeping pills so I CAN sleep since I'm so stressed out right now. Last night the pill didn't work and I had a midnight snack (I've NEVER done that before...ever) of pecans, chocolate chips (not cookies...just the chips), and olives. Oh and a glass of milk. Probably not the best combo. Which brought on the CO card playing dream. Hmm.
What will tonight's sleep bring me? No one knows.
Photo: Unknown found via mykidstime.ie

Comments

Popular Posts