So...you think you can...think?

In just a few wee hours, I will be winging my little way to Vegas. I stayed up WAY too late last night doing almost completely pointless things. Like painting my toenails hot pink and shaving my legs. VITAL, I know. I am packed aside from my toiletries. I still need to pack up my computer and weigh everything to make sure it's under weight for flying. Which makes me think...maybe I SHOULD just carry on my computer...as much as I LOATHE doing that since you have to unpack your computer every time you go through a security check point so they can scan it. But...might help me out...a lot. We shall see. Since I am obviously bringing MUCH more to Vegas than I did to Seattle (Um...hello...bikinis galore and piles of floor length sequin gowns!! Whatever will I wear to all the SHOWS? That I'm in?)
I had some good friend hangout time last night. I felt like we were all slightly brain dead...which is sometimes a good thing. I've had MUCH too much to think about lately. I saw my first episode of So You Think You Can Dance and had the deep desire to join a dance class again. I seriously miss dancing and feel like my dancing has turned to crap over the years. I found a few dance studios in the area but they just seem so pricey. Sigh...I'll have to think about it.
And look at THAT below! Starting to credit the photos I use. I really want to get all the photos on my blog credited. Even though I've made it clear earlier that I DO NOT claim ownership of them. But still a very good idea to do. I know I wouldn't want someone using my photography without crediting it to me (as has happened before). Just...the thought of going through the past few YEARS of blog posts and accomplishing that task makes me...itch. But I'm going to TRY to accomplish it.
Okay...I'm going to go drool on myself until my flight. YAY!
Photo: Amy Neunsinger found via Skirmishofwit

Comments

Uncle Beefy said…
tell me how come the countdown isn't on the page and why that other page is weerd when it does that one thing on my computer and why you are in los vegus and not helping me!!! Scheriouschly!

xo b :)

Popular Posts