Fare Thee...

So how am I feeling? Kinda weird. Not like it's my last day of work. At all in fact. The only reminder is the amazing emails I've gotten throughout the day that I've posted in my previous blog post.
I started this blog over two years ago. I had already met John and we were dating but just BARELY (about a month) and I'd been working at mywedding.com for about three months. I went into this with a simple reason: I occasionally would write blog posts using the myspace blog feature...but was getting pretty bored of it. And bored of myspace in general. And I noticed myself writing more and more as time went on. So I wanted to try something new: a real blog. It's strange not being able to think back to a time when this blog existed apart from my life at mywedding.com. But that time is beginning now.
When I first started, I only expected one person to read my blog: John. And he still reads my blog as consistently as he can. He is probably my most avid reader.
As I continue on into a new avenue in my life, this blog will continue as well. Now my adventures will just be lacking the crazed bride or two and tech support emails. A little less color from my world, I assure you.
I miss you mywedding.com. I've already been kicked out of my email account. I can't access tech support. I'm going through mywedding.com withdraw as we speak! It's been a great run. I already miss you all. Keep in touch.
-Me
Photo: Unknown found via Everyday Mysteries

Comments

Popular Posts