FIT

It is Sunday. I slept in until around 2pm. I also woke up feeling like a bus hit me. Repeatedly. And somehow I survived. I've pretty much done NADA today. I showered because I felt like a cave troll. I was going to meet some friends but by the time I'd arrive where they were, they would have wanted to leave. I'm now waiting to meet up with Monique for a late dinner and a movie. Yay.
My dear cousin made the horrible mistake this week of introducing and inviting me to join several websites that keep you informed on super discounts and sales in the designer clothing (and other stuff) world. Oh boy. Badd bad badddddd. However...in a small corner of life, there is a hint of a glimmer of hope. Not a glimmer. Just a hint of a glimmer. Basically this is how I see it (and my cousin as well): If you buy something slightly more expensive that is higher quality than what you'd normally buy...you are in fact purchasing something that will last you a MUCH longer time. And then throw in a super-sale and you have a pretty awesome situation. For example: My favorite pair of jeans ever. I wore them for YEARS. And years and years and years. Until a hole developed in the waist band that I could not repair. Since then, over two years ago, I have not been able to find a replacement favorite pair of jeans. As a result, I've bought a lot of jeans...that always never seem to work out.
And yes. I realize this entire post is completely meaningless and probably pretty boring too. Just thought I'd make that clear.
SO anyway...I'm kinda fascinated by the idea of buying clothes that FIT (what a novel idea) all the while being made high quality...meaning they'll last a long time. Sweetness.
On another note, I think I'm slightly jet-lagged or just severely sleep deprived because I've felt drunk most of the day and haven't touched a drop of alcohol (no really...getting drunk on a Sunday morning is NOT my thing)...so that's been interesting.
Don't you love how I end blogs on such random notes? Yeahhhh I knew you would.

Comments

Popular Posts