GOOD DAY to you too...

I think every day should be like today. It's just one of those GOOD days.
Reasons today is an unusually good Monday:
I got enough sleep. I went to the gym...I haven't been to a the gym in a WHILE and it was so worth it. Baby was happy. I started tracking my food again on myfitnesspal.com. I really want to be diligent about that so that I don't go CRAZY and gain 70 pounds during this pregnancy. No thank you. Yay for myfitnesspal.com and control. TOMORROW we find out the sex of the baby. WEEE!!!!! I'm just in a really good mood. Blame it on the wonderful workout and getting things done before class.
In addition, I just posted some NEW robots for sale in my Etsy Shop. They are adorable and you should buy them. Oddly enough, after being on Etsy for how long (??), I've made 4 sales plus a few off of Etsy in the past month. It's been strange and nice and odd. Odd and strange because I basically got to the point where I didn't care...and then and only then did I sell anything. So...word to the wise...don't give a crap. Apparently it works.
I must now go prepare dinner, pack up my crap (I mean stuff), for class, and try to get this awesome happiness and good day to continue until 9pm when I finish with painting class. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
you are invited to follow my blog

Popular Posts