Elevensies

My appetite is the size of Guatemala. It's true. This is the beginnings of a typical day in my second trimester: I got up with John and ate breakfast around 6:30. I had cereal, orange juice, and coffee. At 9:30, I was started to feel sick from hunger so I made myself a 3 egg scramble and followed it with a piece of toast. I'm still hungry. I will probably be hungry at about noon, again at 2 or 3, again at 6, and again right before I go to bed. If not sooner. SOMETIMES crackers suffice. Sometimes they just don't cut it. I am starting to feel like a hobbit. The following video will explain:
I also seem to have contradicting cravings. Let me explain: Last trimester, what I wanted most was steak and meat and what repulsed me most was...steak and meat. Today, I craved scrambled eggs. Once I made them, I could barely choke them down without gagging and had to follow them with a piece of toast to keep from being nauseated. It's the weirdest thing. I've had this with several other things and it makes me crazy. But so is pregnancy!

Comments

Popular Posts