Tales of Good Pain


My back/hip issue is improving. I went back to the chiropractor yesterday and he aligned my back and did more digging in my problem area with his fingers while bending my spine this way and that way. Let's just say...it REALLY hurt this time. Last time it was painful but this was a whole new animal. To put it in short, I have yet to have a tattoo that hurt that bad. On the bright side, it was all surface pain; the muscles and back itself were not the things hurting while he was working. It was just the pain of him digging his fingers into my back. I ache some today but as far as hip/back pain, I've had NOTHING. Last week I only had three days of pain and none of it was the searing "I'M ON FIRE" pain I've grown accustomed to. So that right there is a huge, huge plus. I'm learning to appreciate pain when it is good pain and promises aid or positive results. Piyo absolutely destroyed me today and it hurt like hell. But it was great. I knew that I could do it, I pushed myself and in the end it'll make me that much stronger.
I'm REALLY bummed. I missed yoga today. I was planning on going and just completely forgot because it's directly after Piyo. And I can't go Friday either because I have plans. So I'm bummed. But...there's always next week.
And this picture? This picture above just cracks me up. Not only is it just a ridiculous photo (yeah choose the busty bleach blonde for your ad...no one will judge you for it), but as a thumbnail, it looks like he's poking her boob. Gosh, the Marine Corps has corrupted me.
Photo: Unknown found via Chiropractic Blogs

Comments

Popular Posts