Baby Joys


I have to take a moment today to celebrate and welcome Zoey Grace.
One of my best friends growing up was a girl named Erika. We dressed alike, looked alike, and over time of being together, acted alike. We lived in our own little world in elementary school and it was glorious. We've both since grown up, gotten married, and have stayed in touch over the years over the internet because the miles are many between us. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend her wedding several years ago.
Today (or I believe it was actually last night), Erika gave birth to her very first bundle of joy, Zoey Grace. Though I haven't actually SEEN Zoey yet, I know she will be all that is lovely and sweet because that is what Erika is. I've watched Erika's pregnancy through her wonderful blog Little Red Hearts and through photos on facebook and have waited in excited anticipation for this day. So...welcome little one. I know that your arrival has been the center of your mom and dad's world for the past few months. And they are so glad you are here to stay.
Photo: Jileane Stokland found via Little Red Hearts

Comments

Erika Britt said…
Friend, you make me cry. What a privilege to be your friend. I certainly want you to meet dear Zoey one day and i need to meet John so let's make it happen. Thank you for celebrating our little family!

Popular Posts