Camping Hokie


A lot is going on. I have moments where I just have to sit down and do nothing because the stress is heavy upon me. But...I'll make it through it.
After this whole Hurricane Irene experience, I was skeptical about this coming weekend. You see...we are going to Blacksburg Virginia for my very first Virginia Tech football game. And we were going to go camping. John is so excited he could poop himself (his words, not mine...but very similar to what I'd probably say...heh). But after practically camping in our house the past few days, I wasn't sure I was really in the mood to camp. After some thinking, we decided why not...let's stick with the plan. So this weekend we are camping. It'll be next to a lake. And it'll be nice. And I am going to my very first Hokie game. I'm expecting it to be very...orange. And maroon. I'm also expecting John to be absolutely out of control. But that's okay. As long as he buys me a turkey leg to gnaw on, I'll be good. The South done corrupted me!! Wow.
John is also taking me back to Gillies (as mentioned here) where I will get to drink my favorite fruit drink EVER. It is seriously crack and I don't even know why. All it is is fruit. And beets. And I'm not sure if a beet is a vegetable or a fruit. So we'll just go with it. Either way...the drink is spectacular. And I'm going to order TWO.
Anyway...the neighborhood is having a yard sale. Weeee!!! I've never done my own yard sale from my OWN house. And I just so happen to have a bunch of CRAP to get rid of. I was going to donate it but why not see if some unknowing soul wants to pay money for it? Yes...yes....goood. I'm strangely excited about this. Don't ask why. I don't really know.
Photo: Unknown found via HokieSports

Comments

Popular Posts