Troll Face

The latest: John is not leaving before the Marine Corps Ball....YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I don't even know why but I was very sad at the idea of him missing it. I'm so happy he'll be around for it. It's one of those very childish feelings and desires...there's just something amazing about going to a BALL in a fancy dress with your husband in his uniform. :) I settled on wearing my bridesmaid dress from my friend Alex's wedding. It's a chocolate colored strapless dress and I've never worn it to any other event. I think it'll look lovely with the hair-do I'm planning. :)
This week has been the week of RAIN. It's been non-stop and due to a flood warning, school was canceled. Which I'm happy about. It means more time to get caught up on school work, have lunch with a friend, etc. etc.
I feel relatively calm about the coming deployment. My body on the other hand has become a pressurized capsule of stress-ness. I have been breaking out non-stop like an adolescent potato-chip-eating girl and it has to stop. I've resorted to the calmest cleanser and moisturizer that exists and wearing zero makeup. I barely even let John kiss me on the cheek anymore. It's that bad. I feel like a troll. Thankfully he still thinks I'm beautiful. I hope this passes soon...
Well...I have a friend to meet for lunch. :) Until next time I feel compelled to write nonsense...
Photo: Disney found via Give us the bang!

Comments

Popular Posts