Mama Pajama

A friend sent this to me and it made me giggle like the girl I am. Neither of us can even put our finger on the bizarrity that makes this so friggin funny. But it is.
Why the title and photo? I love the movie Mystery Men. If you haven't seen it, watch it. NOW. It's one of those movies that makes me laugh every time. And quotable. TALK about quotable. I was thinking about that the other day. What makes a movie quotable? There are these movies that I quote constantly...I mean seriously...ALL the time. And I feel like that quality of movie or creativity-level of movie isn't coming out anymore. At least not very often. It's a real shame. Some stories have so many layers and it makes them so unforgettable. Nowadays, they're just seriously lacking. Mystery Men is good. So quotable and a good soundtrack too. At least I liked it. :)
Tomorrow is Friday...which means no class. Which means I can seriously sleep in if I wanna. It also means doctor appointment which I am actually looking forward to because I feel like I'm allergic to myself and to John. And neither of those things are good. It's gone on long enough and I'm done. I'm tired of feeling like a sick lizard. Yes. I said a lizard. I feel like a friggin SICK LIZARD, okay? Scales skin and all. Throw in "teenage" and that pretty much covers it. I'm done breaking out like a pubescent. And yes. I'm using "pubescent" as a noun. Deal with it. I'm going to go eat some sherbet.
Oh yeah one more thing. I haven't been losing any more weight. It's annoying me because I'm still trying hard. HOWEVER and this is a very, very large however...I haven't gained any back either. So at least there's that. But I seriously want to get on with this. And don't you dare comment and say "Then why are you eating sherbet? Wa wa waaaa???" (That last bit was meant to sound whiny. Soooo make it whiny in your head.) BECAUSE. Sherbet is low calorie AND...you know what? I don't have to answer to you! I don't even have to have an argument with myself through my blog, so there. Now back to that sherbet.
Photo: Mystery Men found via Adherents

Comments

Popular Posts