Arse.

Hahaha...ahhhh...sigh...just when you think things are relatively stressful, life throws a wrench and nails you in the shins. Awesome. I wrote the last post in a state of weakness. And several hours later, I was smacked with a very rude reality. Let me tell you...reality is an ASS.
No but seriously...I'm trying to keep positive. I'm not at liberty to give full details yet...so gimme about...say...11 days. And I'll spill the beans. Or maybe make that 12 or 13. I might not be in a good state to spill anything at that point. We shall see. But you will be informed at some point. And soon.
But in a nut shell...and pardon the french...shit hit the fan.
On that note, please keep us in your prayers. I know God is already at work in my heart and is pumping me full of the strength I lack. I can feel it. I wouldn't be this calm otherwise. And forgive me God for swearing...but sometimes those words do apply. Not justifying...just saying. When it's crap, it's crap.
Photo: Unknown found via Cameron Art Museum

Comments

Popular Posts