Buzzz

Reading a book in paperback that isn't out in paperback in the states yet. Ahhh...beating ze Americanz. Bliss. I started The Girl that Kicked the Hornet's Nest last night and am in the process of having my brain sucked violently into it. In a word: love.
I'm done with class for the day. I'm not entirely sure what to do with myself...even though I have plenty of things that need to be done. Sitting here drooling on myself while drinking a home-made fruity smoothy is kind of working for me. So I think I shall continue until I feel compelled to do something else...which will happen in likeeee...5 minutes or so.
I am learning to knit. Which in turn will become me learning to felt. I've wanted to learn how to felt since the first time I laid eyes on something felted. So far, I'm experimenting with needle felting. Which is interesting. But I'm excited to felt something knitted.
No, the bonus room/art studio is not tidied up yet. I didn't forget you. I WILL share a before and after picture when it is done. Maybe I should do that today. But something tells me that's nooooot going to happen.
I just discovered one of my former bosses now has a blog...and it's quite entertaining. So I plan on reading it.
I'm getting a little nervous about the amount of ceramic work I need to do tomorrow and the lack of time.
And that's all.
Photo: Unknown found via The Animal Web Guide

Comments

Popular Posts