Groovy Baby

I arrived in Seattle. My flight ended up being an hour late leaving from Atlanta (where my layover was) but despite that, everything went fine. The only other hiccup was I had to pay 90 BUCKS for my bag being overweight. I still feel like they kinda ripped me off and made up some random rule without showing me proof of that being a policy (because I was told the bag could be 75 pounds and it was under that) but I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to argue. I just muttered under my breath and gave them dirty looks.
I watched two movies on my flight from Atlanta and found a new favorite movie: 500 Days of Summer. Absolutely loved it. At first, I wasn't going to watch it because I thought it would be depressing. And then I spied my neighbor next to me watching it and was fascinated. So I finished my movie and after writing a bit, I turned it on and thoroughly enjoyed it. I honestly don't mind long flights. Reminds me of going home.
I was greeted at the airport by my dad and was greeted by my old cat Orange's bellows (she's flipping loud) as I entered the house when we got home. She was thoroughly confused that I was home.
My first day back at the office (yesterday) was awesome. I was flooded with lots of hugs and mywedding.com love and couldn't wipe a silly smile off my face all day. I seriously love you guys.
Andddd it's that time of year again...the mywedding.com Christmas Party has returned!! This will be my third Christmas Party at mywedding.com and I am beyond excited about it. It's disco themed, I'm wearing an afro + glittery dress and...well...it's with all my PEEPS so how could it not be awesome? mywedding.com ALWAYS throws an awesome party so I'm looking forward to it. I just hope my wig will stay on my massive head.
GROOVY BABY!!

Comments

Popular Posts