Wax Jerks

So as much as I'd love to use this beautiful picture for something Christmasy...this isn't something Christmasy. This is about waxing. Or better said...failing to wax. Or even better said...my woeful experience with waxing products that SUCK. Yeah, that's it.
So I tried YET another waxing product yesterday evening and in a word...it sucked. It must be said I was rather impressed that it actually DID do what it said it would do and hair was actually removed (which isn't usually the case in my case...I could probably count waxing products that have worked for me on...say...two fingers? Out of...I've lost count? You get the picture. They all LIE!!) BUT...40% of hair removal is not what I'm going for. I'm going for 100% all the way, mmmk peoples? So...summary: I'm annoyed with waxing product companies because they aren't honest about the products' capabilities. Where's the asterisk and fine print explaining that unless you are a nearly-hairless blonde without a course hair on your body, this product most likely will do NOTHING for you besides irritate your skin? Where, I ask you? *sigh*
Back to the drawing board. What I'd give for one of those drawing desks with the light underneath.

Comments

Popular Posts