Let Me Take You Down, Cuz I'm Going To...

Going to sleep at 1:30am and getting up at 6:15 isn't fun. I am NOT a fan.
I'm currently trying to figure out what hair salon to get my bridal hair done at. It's really not a complicated 'do.' But I also have had a bad history of hair disasters. Not for special events oddly enough though. Just...when I get cuts. So...maybe for this since it's a special occasion, I'll be okay. I'm leaning towards going to a very nice salon and paying a bit more buck for the peace of mind that they can't mess up and if they do...they're high class enough to have to deal with high maintenance people enough that I can make a big scene and most likely get it fixed or my money back or both. Maybe. Or maybe that's opposite from the truth. But regardless...I found a nice salon and I'm terrified to make an appointment. For some reason. I think cuz I am pretty sure they won't do any hair trial runs...so the DAY OF the wedding is THE ONLY time I'm getting my hair done...so if it's not what I like...I'm DOOMED. Well not really...but I am nervous about that. I think I just need a nap. This lack of sleep is making my brain mushy. More so than usual.

Comments

Popular Posts