Christmas Joys

Before it has passed beyond the point of no return and I forget more of the special moments this Christmas contained, I have to stop, take a moment and say that this is the best Christmas I've ever had. Ever. If I tried to stop and think of why...all the little reasons, the moments, I'd get tied up with each one and I'd end up writing this all night. And all day tomorrow.
A few things that cannot go unmentioned: The warm fuzzy feeling of seeing new and old Christmas ornaments of my fiance added to my family's Christmas tree. Picking out our first ornament together. Finishing off Christmas day with my dad reading the story, our Christmas tradition, "A Child's Christmas in Wales." Eating Christmas Eve Dinner, Hawaiian Meatballs and Cheese Fondue. Mmm-mm. Being showered and showered with gifts and spoil-ment by John. Gifts to remind me of the past and gifts to look forward to the future.
Now all I need is a New Year's kiss...

Comments

Popular Posts