Ponder, Ponder

I am considering a change. A change in this blog. As you all know (all two of you), I am getting married soon (to one of you). And I would very much like to either 1. transform this blog into a blog that also has John more involved (you wouldn't have to write if you didn't want to but I'd include updates on what we're doing, what's going on, etc. etc. etc........which I guess I already do...but...more so...esp. with moving and all) OR...2. start a new blog dedicated to that alone and then keep this one going. I'm NOT sure...I really don't know which to do. I kinda am leaning towards #2 but at the same time I am not sure if I can handle being the starter of 4 blogs (2 of which I severely neglect already)...
So...input is very much appreciated by ONE and ALL. Comment away! Tallyho!
P.S. This is me pondering with my licorice pipe. Pondering is always better with a licorice pipe. I would know.

Comments

Rebekah said…
I'm a fan of all-purpose things...

Popular Posts