Pining Over You

Today is the...well...I've lost count already...but...simply said I miss John. And I can't wait to see him again. It feels so abnormal not talking to him every night...yet I've realized this is how it's going to be for awhile sometimes...and I know I will think of him constantly. But I'm not sad about this. I'm sure a lot of girls would be. Don't get me wrong, it sucks. But...I went into this relationship knowing I'd have to deal with those times...and I know I can do it. And I'm not sad because he's still going to be mine when he's gone. It's not like I've lost him forever. He's just not immediately accessible for squeezing. I miss you, love. Return to me soon.

Return to me

Oh my dear, I am so lonely
Hurry back, hurry back
Oh my love hurry back
I am yours

Return to me

For my heart wants you only
Hurry home, hurry home
Won't you please hurry home
To my heart

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi how are you? I looked through your posts and I felt inspired by your blog. Seriously, I have one located here in San Diego.

I am inviting you to be a part of my art community as a friend or just someone who may decide to stop by and comment sometimes.

I have an international audience and many of my friends are really neet. So I hope you will stop by some time...

cheers

Popular Posts