So this is Christmas...

Today is my second Mywedding.com Christmas party ever. And I am stoked beyond stoked. We still don't know exactly where the location is (they always keep it a surprise) but we have an idea (a rather good one due to my coworkers' mad detective skills). Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon loading and unloading beer, wine, pop (soda to all you who use soda), as well as mint and limes from my car. Not exactly my idea of "resting up" after being sick but I feel fine today so...should all be good.
My nose ring is no more. I am sad...slightly. But also more relieved than anything else. It was beginning to develop a sad little lump around the edge and I'm not keen on lumps of any kind (unless they're "my humps"...harhar I'm so funny). I figure stop the lump before it gets bigger, right? Yeah sure, I probably should have given it a little time and tried to work with it (sorry Nicole)...and I really was intending on it but then POOF I was at Target and I just decided I was tired of snagging it on things anyway. And I've experienced piercing related lumps before in my ears and those are bad enough. Something in my face? No thanks. Soooo...I removed my nose ring last night for the last and only time...and now have to endure the grooling healing process which, so far, is not a happy one. I woke up with a black blood encrusted hole in my face (I'm so good at mental pictures)...and I'm supposed to look beautiful today. Joy. I'll figure it out.
So...ode to nose ring. It was cute while it lasted. But the less holes in my face on my wedding day the better I guess.

Comments

robayre said…
hey wait, what's this? I thought being an honorary employee of wedding, I would be invited to the christmas party. I'm sad, so sad ;)

Popular Posts