Power

Last night we lost power for a few minutes and it made me realize how much I miss the simplicity and calmness of having no power. Not having the option to endlessly surf the internet or watch movies or decrease my eyesight by several degrees. Just sitting and reading my candlelight (not that that's so much better for your eyesight) or just staying warm under blankets in the dark quiet. When I get over the annoyance of having no power...I really enjoy that. And I kinda almost miss that (ALMOST...) about living in China. We lost power SO much over there. It drove me crazy...people here don't even know. But you just dealt with it cuz it's not like you could really do anything or convince anyone to fix it NOW. There was no NOW over there. *sigh* The good ol' days.

Comments

Popular Posts