Baby Atticus

I've been putting this off but I know I need to acknowledge it. My kitty Atticus was put down. I don't want to talk about details, reasons, or any of that crap. I'm just sad. But I know he's in kitty heaven now having a grand ol' time hanging out with other kitties and animals. I miss his little voice that sounded like a kitten even though he weighed over 20 pounds. I miss him putting his hands on our knees cuz he wanted a hug. I miss scratching his big chin and how his face looked like a lion when he was mad. I'm gunna miss him. But I'm glad he's no longer sick and at rest. This picture is titled "This is how we roll."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there how are you? I just wanted to leave you a comment to say that I digg your site, and found it also inspiring.

I have an art blog here in Southern California and want to invite you to visit.

I have different labels with artistic perspectives, music videos of music that I like, and art, poetry, writing, just fun stuff, OK I hope to see you there soon.

take care

Popular Posts