Devil Clock

I have a theory that my alarm clock is possessed.
The other day I finished reading a really great book called 'Secrets of the Vine.' It is one of those rare books that actually prompted me to make an immediate action to change parts of my life. And I did it too. I decided to spend more time with God in the mornings and give up a little bit of 'sleeping in' time. So my alarm has been set for 5:30am the past week. And the strangest thing happens. Every time my alarm clock goes off on a day when I've gotten up early to read my bible...it BARELY goes off. Now my alarm clock is friggin LOUD. In the past, it had to be because after moving back from China, I could literally sleep through anything. I almost completely slept through an ear-piercing fire alarm in my school dorm. If my roommate hadn't shaken the HECK out of me to get me up, I'd still be there sleeping soundly. Over the past few years, I've grown a little more sensitive so I can wake up for normal things. When I got up at 5am to catch the ferry to Victoria on Saturday, my alarm had NO trouble blaring its little heart out. But once again...Monday morning rolled in and when 5:30 hit...it barely peeped out a whisper of a ring...
1. I changed the batteries recently.
2. I've done nothing different.
3. It seems to work PART of the time perfectly fine.
SO what the crap am I supposed to think?

Comments

Popular Posts