Dyamica & Sergio

For the past17 months, I have sponsored a little girl named Vic from Ghana through Compassion.com (which I must say I've been very impressed with...I've not ONCE received a hounding phone call...). I wasn't really sure if I could afford to support her when I first felt God compelling me to...but He reminded me that He provides for me...and He would provide for me to provide for her. So I did it. And it has seriously been the most rewarding thing. Being able to send letters back and forth and see her go from being a sad little girl to the happy little girl she should be...I wouldn't trade it for anything. So today I decided to commit to sponsoring another child. At first I was just going to sponsor ONE kid...and then I ran across two children that I couldn't decide between. It's hard to choose a child because they there's a need in ALL of their eyes. Then God reminded me that the money I had set aside for giving was enough to cover both their expenses...so I did it. Without any further delay, I'd like to introduce Dyamica and Sergio. Both are 4 years old. Both have their birthdays within the next month. And both have been waiting over 6 months without any success for a sponsor...until now! Dyamica is from Haiti and Sergio is from Brazil. I hope I can be as much of a blessing to them as Vic has been to me.

Comments

Popular Posts