My Cousin Should Be Famous

One of these guys is my cousin...(can you guess?) and he should be famous. And he may already be. I'm not entirely sure yet. BUT...as far as I'm concerned...if it hasn't already happened, Spiritual Mansions should be a big deal. My cousin Keisha came for Thanksgiving and while here, shared a song by her brother's band Spiritual Mansions. And well...I love it. And it's not because he's my cousin. I really dig this sound. Something about it reminds me of...early Beatles. And something else I can't put my finger on. But regardless, either way, all in all, therefore...*deep breath* you should click on the blue linky links above and check them out. They are unlike any other band I have recommended here. It has taken me...well...forever to truly grow to appreciate this band. I hope it happens sooner for you.
(Unfortunately the song that set this all off is not on their myspace...but...hopefully it'll be somewhere on the webypoo...it's called "Small Hurts.")

Comments

Popular Posts