Mums the word...

I haven't had much to say lately. Which is semi-odd since a lot is going on if you think about it. I'm husband-less again as John goes to training up in VA. I'm pregnant and going to school. School is crazy. People are crazy. And maybe that right there explains why I have nothing to say: TOO MUCH is going on to talk or think. So I guess that's fine.
A lot of good things have been happening. I got to see Ravi Zacharias and Peter Kreeft speak live at my church which was amazing. I got to meet my doctor. I finished my first painting in painting class and began my second which is ENORMOUS and intimidating. I found out I get my first ultrasound in 3 weeks...something very unexpected and exciting. I went to Mumfest today and ate cotton candy (WAY too much) and gyros and grape leaves and saw a flash mob (pictured above) and listened to my former choir Encore sing and just generally had an awesome time.
I've been having stranger and stranger dreams. Most of them involve vomiting and having to pee and then I wake up having to pee like you wouldn't believe.
Last night I dreamed I worked at mywedding.com again except my position was "entertainment." My manager Jenn told me my job would be to sing to entertain the rest of the office. Awesome. I was also semi competing against an old friend from highschool who also had that position but he had his own BAND and they were kind of awesome. I couldn't even accompany myself. We were staying at this creepy old hotel and there was vomit everywhere (lovely, I know...I think I subconsciously worry I will eventually have to vomit due to morning sickness...) and I was supposed to change or take a shower or something in this little cubby hole but I didn't have a towel so I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. And then I woke up. Having to pee.
Other than that, life goes on. I feel less hungry than I was in the beginning but oh so tired still. Hopefully I'll have more to talk about next post. ;)
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts