Oh yeah insert title here

I've calmed down. But my audiobooks are still MIA and I intend on getting a refund. If I can't listen to them on the computer, on an mp3 player, or anywhere else, what is the use of purchasing them?? Ahhh the mysteries of life.
Did I mention John was transferred to a different squadron? Yeah. There's been so many changes, it's hard to keep track. But we're all fine and well. Initially we weren't thrilled by the change but it sounds like it'll be a good thing in the long run.
It's a beautiful Saturday morning. My belly is full of french toast and coffee and orange juice and I will be headed to the gym in awhile after it has settled. I went to the gym last night with John and limped on the treadmill for half an hour. It wasn't so bad. Just boring. I wanted to run but I knew that until this muscle issue heals, that would be a bad idea. The real thing that hurt was doing weights. It's funny how little you realize how many muscles are used in lifting weights with your arms. I definitely felt it in the legs while doing it and it wasn't the best feeling. But at least I got some exercise. I've been going nuts being stuck in the house. I started benching. Which...if you know me...you know I have the weakest upper body strength ever. But I've been working on it and have made a lot of progress that I'm really proud of. Still no more weight lost. I've actually gained a little and fluctuated here and fluctuated there. But I am getting back down again. Thankfully, with finals and John coming home and adjustments I didn't gain too much. I was able to bench 55 pounds last night and 30 pounds with individual weights (individual weights are a lot harder because you work a lot more muscles balancing them on each arm, hence the smaller weight amount). I've done 100 pounds on the leg press and feel I can do more once this muscle issue is over with. I LOVE being in shape. It makes me feel alive and healthy, both of which are very good things. I also love feeling strong. And I can't wait to get stronger as I continue this journey. Having my gym buddy home is even awesomer.
Update: My wonderful husband was able, after a good hour and a half IN ADDITION to the time wasted yesterday, to get the audiobooks loaded onto my smaller mp3 player. Am I happy? Yes. Will I ever use Audible.com again? ProbablyHELLNO. The end.

Comments

Kaley said…
These last three posts made me laugh...and then I felt really guilty for laughing at your frustration. So, I'm sorry for laughing. I just totally understand your frustration. And although I've never had problems loading Audible.com books to my iPhone or iPod, I find them annoying nonetheless.

So proud of you for being in shape!!! I really am jealous that you have a gym. I have to hit the pavement by my lonesome. :(
Ha!! No, don't feel bad for laughing because I sincerely hoped while writing it that someone would find it humorous to read. I know I was quite ridiculous and ridiculous always makes for a good blog post.
I wish we could go to the gym together!

Popular Posts