Spaz

I'm immobile. Well...maybe not that extreme but I seem to have pinched a nerve or have a muscle spasm because I'm in pain 24/7. When I sit. When I walk. When I think. Thankfully, I was able to sleep last night. The night before that I was not so lucky. I haven't even done anything strenuous lately to cause it. I was standing in the kitchen. And bam...PAIN. I didn't know standing in the kitchen could be such a dangerous activity. But alas...apparently it is.
Before this tragedy befell me, I picked up doing post crossing again. Remember? Postcrossing.com? Exchanging postcards? I'm sure you do. So far, none have graced my mailbox but 5 have made it overseas so it should happen any day now.
In other news, I thought I'd try to go to the gym in my gimpy state and try to walk to get at least SOME exercise. I downloaded some audio books from Audible.com to try listening while walking to keep from dying of boredom. From my experience thus far, Audible.com is not worth my energy, money, or time. I've spent at least a half hour reading every Help file they have to figure out how to transfer the friggin books I downloaded to my mp3 player. Can you drag and drop into the device? No. Can you sync the device with the program that downloaded them? Apparently yes but of course I, Rachel, am the exception. Should it offer to sync with a device? Yes. But does it? No. Awesome. So...here I am, cranky, tired from very little sleep, in pain, feeling fat, and wanting to workout and listen to some books but unable to. And the thought of drawing makes me want to hurl someone across the room. I also have nothing thought out to draw because I can only take so many pictures of myself before I need a photographer to take pictures of me (in the words of myself the other day, "You know you need a photographer when you find yourself balancing a camera on your face to take a picture of your arms in the right angle."). Sigh...so...yeah...and on top of that, it's 100 degrees outside and the best thing for my muscle spasm/pinched nerve is a heat pack. So I'm basically sweating constantly. And yes, I know these are all minor complaints and I'm being a baby. I'm just very, very, very frustrated.
P.S. I ended up getting the damaged paper free. Very, very humbling.
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts