Over-Schooled

How is it that I am SO capable of writing blog posts when I have so much other writing that needs to get done for school?
Ah, school. I am so over you. Especially this week. It's not as if I've really done anything wrong. The only days I've missed have been because of sickness and that can't be helped. So why do you torment me so? It's just been one of those catch-up weeks where you feel like everything you do to "catch-up" somehow pushes you further back...however that works. I have a 7 page paper draft due today and a test and a HELL choir rehearsal. I used to like choir. This week...not so much. I just hate being told one thing and then another thing entirely happens. We were told being in this play would be on the back burner and our concentration would be on our OWN music, OWN choreography, OWN performances. And where are we now, people? Working our asses off on insane choreography for the PLAY, no doubt. And waiting until literally the last second to even LEARN let alone get good at the music we will be performing, uh, TOMORROW. Yes, I am venting.
Don't get me wrong. I love singing and I've really enjoyed this singing group. But I really hate procrastination and feeling unprepared and that's exactly what's happening here. And I know I'm not the only person that feels this way. But my vote isn't worth much as I an considered a volunteer in the class. Maybe that's why everyone who joins gets a scholarship...to make up for the BS that you have to put up with later. Sigh...I just hope it gets better. This week, all in all in almost every class, has seriously BLOWN.
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts