Ordinary Post

Today is a good day. WHY you ask? Hmm...well in all honesty it's been fairly normal. But here are a few good things:

Got to sleep in.

Got to work out and it didn't kick my ass as much as I expected considering I haven't been working out regularly with all the flying to WA/flying to NV nonsense.

Got to eat a dunkin donut. AND stay WAY under my allotted calorie points for the day. SO happy to have done better today than yesterday.

Got to wear a dress. I heart dresses. That fit. And this one fit. Score.

Got to meet John for lunch/dinner.

Yet to make today even nicer:

Planning to clean up our room: unpacking, organizing, etc. etc.

Picking out paint: I have time off. I might as well make myself useful around the house.

Watch some mindless show: I guess this doesn't exactly make today cooler but...hey whatever...who cares.

Blog: Yay me!

Think about the pros and cons of starting a Vlog..........hmm...........

This post is extremely pointless, similar to yesterday, and makes me realize there wasn't much that made this day extra-amazing. But the fact that I'm enjoying it is a good thing. So there.

The end! For now.
Photo: Unknown found via Happy Home And Family

Comments

Popular Posts