New Page

It's me. And I survived. I had two classes today which both got out a little early. John both dropped me off and picked me up after class. And I can whole-heartedly say...I am stoked. Both professors seem great but my math professor especially. He's just flipping cool. And that's a lot to say since I was dreading math.
Tomorrow I have a bit of a longer day. But nothing horrible. I'm excited to start my ceramics class.
It's raining. And we are overhauling our house. Not literally...but there is SO much to clean and so much clutter around that I'm completely re-arranging some of our bedroom furniture to maximize space. I'm tired of making little PILES of my life here and there and everywhere and putting stuff on the bed to clear the floor only to put it back on the floor every night when I go to bed. Drives me CRAZY!
This computer break was meant as a "quick" break from working around the house but has suddenly taken up almost an hour...mainly due to the fact that I have a black kitten fast asleep on my lap. Mustn't disturb her. At least for now...
It's invigorating starting a new page in my life. Extremely terrifying too but...now that it's officially started (no matter how BARELY it has started), the fear has mostly been replaced with eagerness to keep going. I will say that it is WEIRD going onto Yahoo messenger and seeing all my former coworkers online...it's weird going on the mywedding.com website at all and realizing I'm not a part of it anymore. But I still feel at peace with my decision. It was time for a change...and here it is! Now if only I knew what exactly to do with my life...
Photo: Unknown found via UVU

Comments

Popular Posts