100% Pure

I've probably mentioned before that I problematic skin. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's a fact. If I haven't noted this fact in this blog before, I will be thoroughly amazed with myself since it is a major point of stress in my life...which probably causes the bad skin in the first place. Cycle!!
Anyway...I recently tried a new face wash and it's just not doing it for me. My skin has probably gotten worse...but in it's defense, I haven't given it much to work with since stress has abounded the past few months and life adjustment has reigned. Long story short, I found it's replacement and I am SO excited to try it.
My cousin introduced me to a brand called 100% Pure about a year ago. She worked at a salon/spa and so she gave me a few free sample products to try. I instantly loved it. They make makeup as well as skincare products and even haircare products. Everything they make is 100% pure (hence the name). Meaning there are no chemicals, no colors, no fragrances added. But everything smells and looks wonderful. Why? The makeup's vibrant colors are simply from fruit pigments. The products' scents are the natural scents from their ingredients. Makes sense, no? Obviously if you put some pineapple in something, hopefully it's going to come out smelling like pineapple. 100% Pure products do just that. Everything is just wonderful. I made an order last night and am excited to try out one of the face washes and see how my skin does with it.
The company and products have been featured in countless magazines which makes me even more excited about the brand. I love it when GOOD brands start to get publicity. I don't know why I didn't think of trying their products sooner. Check out their website by clicking here.
Photo: Unknown found via Simply the Sweet Life

Comments

Popular Posts