Jobless Fool

Things I suddenly have time to do since I am jobless:

Sleep in. Wooo!!

Sleep in more. Booo...after awhile, you wake up and feel like you got zero sleep. And then a few hours later, you feel EXHAUSTED and want a nap. Vicious cycle. No fun.

House work. Much needed!

Errand running. Also much needed!

Procrastinating on unpacking...wait...I do that with a job too. So what's my excuse now?

Spend time with my kitties. They heart me.

Meet my John for lunch at work. Yay!

Spend an hour (or more) successfully curling my hair...for the first time. Ever. Wow.

Take endless pictures of said hair since it is a moment in history. Again. Wow.

Cook. How I love to cook.

Panic about classes and going to school. What if all the other kids laugh at me???

Shop for school supplies. Weeee!!

Eat WAY too many calories for the day (I'm counting, remember?) and realize I've only had two meals and both were quite skimpy. What the crap?? Curse you, Subway. CURSE YOU!! (I'm really not that stupid. I assumed Subway wasn't the best...but SERIOUSLY??)

Watch endless amounts of movies and TV. Huh.

Fix the cat litter box dilemma. SUCCESS. I. Am. Amazing.

Think about working out. Emphasis on THINK. (Tomorrow, the whip is crackin!)

And last but not least...somehow not have enough time to blog. Oh gotta go...really important stuff that has to be done...like seriously important and VITAL to life as we know it. Peace.

Photo: Myself

Comments

Popular Posts