Show and Tell

I felt like a complete homeless person today eating my ghetto lunch in my car, spreading cheese on my bread with my finger. At least it was tasty...why does that sound perverse?
This friggin cold is definitely hanging on for dear life and is lingering into yet another week. But at least it only flairs up at night. I can handle that.
I got a few more of my glazed ceramic pieces back from class and I'm pretty stoked with them. I didn't get a picture of all of them as I had to leave a few at school to be graded but my favorite is definitely the one on the left. It's SO much fun getting your stuff back all nice and finished. My vase and some of my other pieces turned out pretty awesome too. There were really only two disappointments but I wasn't really that attached to them. So no biggy. I love art classes that send you away with a bunch of fun THINGS!!
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts