Let Halloween Commence!

Today marks the beginning of the Halloween weekend and, as a result, my first Halloween Party that I was invited to. I was invited to two (technically three but I have no idea who is throwing the third one so I'm probably not going) and this first one is the more "adulty" of the two. I just did a makeup trial run for my costume to make sure "it" "works"...and I'm quite pleased with the results. Especially taking pictures. Now I gotta somehow get it off, go to the gym, take a long bubble bath, attempt to think about homework and then do the makeup for real for the party tonight. I made a few last minute changes to my costume which will make pulling it together a bit easier. Should be fun.
The first party is being thrown by one of my classmates from my ceramics class and I'm really, really excited to see how the costume contest turns out. I love seeing how creative people get on Halloween.
As of yet, no one but maybe my mom and John know what I'm going to be for Halloween. I won't say it yet out right but I will give a teaser photo of the make-up run. So ladies and gents, there it is. Happy Pre-Halloween! ;)
Sidenote: I was absolutely STOKED to find my first pieces of mail from John in the mailbox the other day. Four beautiful postcards from Frankfurt where he had a layover. :)
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts