Washed by the water...


Okay first off I have to give a little award to the most entertaining website of the week...to....:

www.vanillapop.com

Check it out. I'm not sure why but these guys crack me up. My first reaction was just like "okkaayyy whatever" when I first opened their website but the more I looked around, the more I found myself giggling to...well...myself...heh. So...kudos Vanilla Pop. You guys made me want to buy a t-shirt without even hearing your music cuz you're such a trip...Now the guys above are NOT Vanilla Pop (if you've taken a look at Vanilla Pop's site you'll understand why...hehe)...the guys above are Needtobreathe. I heard their song "Washed By the Water" a few months ago...in fact...now that I think about it I believe it was on New Years Eve...and not to bash the local Christian radio station or anything but they seriously sound like they play the same line up of music...every...half...hour...I...can't...handle...it. BUT...they occasionally decide to spice things up with A (notice the SINGULAR term) new song...I really love you guys...but we need a bigger variety of music. PLEASE. Anyways...they've played that song twice in the past 3 months or so. And I just really love it. I'm not entirely sure why but I dig it...so...just wanted to tell everyone...and their dogs...cuz the song is great. Haven't gotten into the rest of their music yet but I hope to. You should too. I just love the lead's voice. Well...that's all for now...have a lovely weekend...all two of you...and leave me a comment sometime (so I actually know that all two of you are reading this and I can feel all special!!)!! EEE!! YAY for special!!
Ok bye...

Comments

Popular Posts