Imogen...

If you don't know who Frou Frou or Imogen Heap are, go look them up...right...NOW.
Imogen has a very unique music style that never seems to bore me. I like that she uses parts of her voice that might be considered "wrong" and it just sounds great...loves it. Frou Frou is a side project she did which was awesome. Some of it was featured on the movie Garden State. So if you remember watching that and thinking "Hmm...this music rocks" like I did then you're in luck. That was most likely Frou Frou/Imogen Heap. Good stuff. Oh and Imogen Heap rearranged spells "I Megaphone"...a name of one of her albums. I love random things like that.
I have missed 3 days of work...which really annoys me but I am determined to be back tomorrow...sick of being sick. On that note, I'm off to eat more vitamin C and get to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts