Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil...


Surfing the internet as much as I do, I run across some pretty hideous websites as well as some pretty amazing ones. But today we're here to talk about the hideous. So...OFFICIALLY the MOST annoying website of the week goes to........
mickycruz.com!!

I ran across this website yesterday and I must say...he's got that "instantly inducing seizures" thing DOWN!! No there's no hate here, Micky...just please...the website needs to go. Especially the repetitive flashing during the intro. Epilepsy anyone? Any takers?
Oh yes...and...I haven't run across too many bad business names recently but two I thoroughly enjoyed (one was found yesterday) were:
Instant Marriage (like instant hair-growth...or some fast food joint!!)...and I Shoot Brides...now...I understand what the person who started this business was thinking when they came up with this name but I'm not sure they considered what someone would think if they heard that name in passing without having "photography" in mind. Ouch. Literally.
Well...it's friday, I got paid (and quickly went back to broke after paying bills), and I'm stoked...not about being broke but weekends are always nice. Hope you all (all two of you) have an awesome one.

Comments

DOMAIN HOSTING said…
I like your blog and I want u to come to my blog Welcome to my blog, http://himusic-tam.com
DOMAIN HOSTING said…
I like your blog and I want u to come to my blog Welcome to my blog, http://himusic-tam.com

Popular Posts