Old Friends and Bubble Tea

It is turning into the later hours of the night and I am so ready to sleep but I wanted to put words down before I did. I had an amazing weekend with friends...new (although, John, you do NOT feel like a new friend...but literally I guess you are...) and old. Ben came to visit and it was nice just hanging out, reminiscing, catching up, hearing stories, and enjoying company. I made Chinese food which was extremely unplanned but turned out nicely. Got a little stressed (as I usually do when I haven't cooked in a very long while...) but I felt like I knew what I was doing most of the time. Hehe...
I have officially made a bubble tea addict out of John which I'm very proud of. I plan on doing the same to his sister Emily if she doesn't try it before she comes to visit him here in Washington. If you haven't tried it, do. If you're scared of the bubbles, get over it. If you don't want a cold drink, get a hot one. If you don't want a hot one, get a cold one. If you don't like fruit, try taro flavor. There is NO excuse not to try bubble tea.
Welllll...I'm off to sleep now. My pillows and soft sheets await me.
And as always...goodnight dear void.

Comments

Popular Posts