Miso sick...

I am sick...it does not feel good. I don't enjoy it. I wish it would go away. It's a weird throat thing and my entire family might quite possibly have it which sucks cuz it's not just a sore throat...it just wipes you out and makes you feel nauseous. Fun.
I love Miso soup. It's one of the most soothing flavors in the world. May not ALWAYS be a good choice when you're sick but it's nice for sore throats...very nice.
Happy Belated Easter...I had a great Easter with my family and my boyfriend and surprisingly enough my cousin whom I haven't hung out with let alone seen in quite awhile. It was nice catching up and reminiscing. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time she was over. Which is by far one of the best feelings in the world.
I'm going to go and attempt to get some more rest. I hope one of my cats comes to visit me...and decides that I'm feverish and they must feed off of my heat-energy.

Comments

Popular Posts