Rachel, I hate you. Love, New Mexico

It's a long day at work today. The project I'm working on (which is basically researching bridal resources in New Mexico...if you wanted to know...which probably makes my blog title make a tad more sense...the rest is left up to my strange sense of humor) is dragging its feet. More than just dragging its feet. Just plain stopping in its tracks and refusing to cooperate in any way. Fun. HEEL, New Mexico, HEEL!! I always sucked with dogs...
(You can't see it but there's an asterisk by "Land of Enchantment" and in fine print at the bottom it says "WE HATE RACHEL!! NO RESOURCES FOR YOU!! NOPE!") DANG IT!! Gimme a break, people.
So...I'm considering started a "Official MOST Annoying Website of the Week" post...not sure on what day or if I'll keep it up but...wow...there's some...interesting ones. I'll also be posting the most impressive/interesting website of the week as well since that's only fair. Can't be completely negative! So...basics: Most annoying website as well as Worst named website (that probably will just be as often as I find them...not weekly) and then...Most impressive/interesting website. Got it. Cool. Snap.
P.S. Whistler was AWESOME and I WILL be blogging about it soon...so...check back soon.

Comments

Popular Posts