ONE

It's the first day of October, the first day that I really REALLY feel like it's officially winter-ish time. It's also Nicole's birthday! Yay!!
This time of year makes me think of my favorite things: sledding in Vermont in the snow, maple syrup, hot breakfasts (pancakes, waffles, french toast, dutch babies...ask me about dutch babies...), reading under giant blankets with a hot beverage (hot chocolate, coffee, tea), dressing up for Halloween, the color changes of fall, mittens, hugs, scarves, black cats, carols (I know it's a bit early...), and all the things I don't have time to list but still love. Take some time today to marvel at October and see why I love this season so much.
P.S. Oh yeah...and my birthday is in a month! YAY!!!!!!!!! Not exactly a month...but yeah...you know what I mean.

Comments

Popular Posts