Christmas Chaos

I have begun the mayhem that is Christmas shopping...in early October. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing...but I figure in the long run it's getting done NOW and not later so...it must be good, right? Either that or it just extremely prolongs my Christmas fever for an extra 2 months or so. We'll see. Either way...I don't really mind Christmas shopping unless it's for someone difficult to shop for. I don't mind crowds (lived in a city of 6 million, thank you very much.) In fact, most of America doesn't know what a crowd is. New York knows. Washington DC knows...a few other places know. But...on a whole...nah. Not so much.
My goal for my Christmas shopping this year (and no I don't regularly have a "goal" for my Christmas shopping...it just happened randomly this year...) is to get 99% of my gifts online. I'm not entirely sure WHY...but it's just something I wanna do. I just want to be able to say "I got 99% of my Christmas gifts for people online!" In fact, I'd get everything from ONE place if I could but that's just a tad too unrealistic. There are people even Thinkgeek.com can't cater to. Or can it? Hmmm...R2D2 shaped trash can for grandma? LED Binary Watch for dad? 1.3 Megapixel USB Digital Microscope for mom? For...cooking? Electronic Drum Kit Shirt for brother? Dismember-me plush zombie for...someone?...I don't think this is working...but I do have to say that website is a treasure trove of...uh...well...treasure. Magical, magical treasure. So...if you're in doubt for any geeks in your life...you know where to look. Did I seriously just advertise Thinkgeek.com on my blog for zero compensation? Uhh yes.

Comments

Popular Posts