El-e-va-tion

My musical companion today is the Tomb Raider soundtrack. I remember I didn't really care for it when I first got it (for less than a dollar at a CD store in China...not a huge loss, eh?) but it has definitely grown on me.
Odd.
There are times when I start a blog and just hit a wall, head-on. I started this blog yesterday and finished my previous sentence and...well...that's all I really had/have to say. I like the picture. I like the title. I like what I said. But I've got nothing else.
Odd.
Now...at this moment I can think of countless things I want to blog about...but somehow I can't seen to get them to fit into this blog.
Odd.
It's like the blog black hole. How lame. I'll push through it.
My hair is getting really long. I'm so tempted to dye it again or trim in but I'm trying to keep myself from messing with it. It just needs to grow. That's it. I haven't really had it this long in...well...quite awhile. The longest I ever had my hair was when I was like...8 years old. And it was a few inches past my shoulders and somehow I've never gotten it that long again. So...my goal is to get it REALLY long. Not like...gross long. But long.

Comments

Popular Posts